Help Genji Blizzard

I know that blizzard probably won’t listen, but can we change the fact that genji can get stunned in the middle of his dash? Just make it so that if a genji dashes he can’t get shield bashed or mccree flashed or doomfist punched.

Why? The dash is a dash, not a teleport.

4 Likes

Genji already has a teamwiping ultimate… unlimited mobility… broken ability strings and animation canceling… and the only hero to have an ability reset if he so much as tickles an enemy before it dies…

His kit is bloated and broken and entirely unfun to play against… he doesnt need any help

6 Likes

While you’re at it why not add that sombra can’t hack him either?! So he can just run around freely and do whatever the f he wants?

What you’re asking for is utterly ridiculous

2 Likes

Perhaps also make his shurikens heat seeking so genjis can farm ults from a distance a lot faster too. lol

4 Likes

Lol OP got shoot down bad, someone call the whambulance! man down! man down! :rofl:

1 Like

does he need a whambulance? he already got struck by the slambulance :stuck_out_tongue:

Woow FUNNY… When you pop genji ult 6 players will look at you and shut you down. He doesn’t have unlimited mobility because literally all you have to do to protect your team against him and stop him from diving on you is go Mccree which is already the most picked dps according to Overbuff. How does he have broken animation cancelling? The only viable animation cancels is cancelling his deflect, and the dash fan melee combo which only works if your target is not being healed.

1 Like

go cry with ever Zarya that has their ult eaten, or every ashe that has their bob hacked or ever d.va that has their nuke blocked by a Mei Ice wall or body blocked by a roadhog (or just hoocked into a pit or somewhere safe) inhaling or stopped by a shield or protected by an immortality matrix etc…

Or a Pharah that tried to ult an just instantly got deleted…
your not that special… also blocking dash takes pretty good reaction time or luck.
If that keep happening to you maybe…
just maybe you should try to be a bit more covert and sneak attack… like you know a Ninja… (technically speaking no ninja would get caught dead screaming out an attack like that irl… then again they would also never get caught dead wearing glowing stuff that stands out in the dark…)

1 Like

9 out of 10 genji ults get 3+ kills… that is more than enough for the rest of your team to run rough shot over the remaining 3… grab yourself an ANA nano and you got your 6 kills for free…

an ulting genji is the most dangerous things in this game, especially at low ranks… if you cant pull it off maybe take your head out of roadhogs bellybutton and learn how to use him correctly…

again being the most dangerous thing in the game, you’re damn straight the entirety of the enemy team is going to drop absolutely everything to stop you, because if they don’t, they lose…

stop crying and either get better with genji, or play a different hero…

I play bastion as a main… the single least played and most underpowered hero in the game… 90% of the time he cant even use his 1 ability because its an instant respawn button… I gripe occasionally about him needing a buff, but that’s because he is the least picked and hasn’t been touched pretty much since launch

I just deal with it and play him regardless of being everyone’s favourite punching bag

TL:DR… grow up, or play a different hero

Ask Ana to nano you before using your ult. Free team wipe 90% of the time.

That literally doesn’t matter, as soon as you get within fan distance to a mccree he will instantly flash you and even if you are deflecting it still hits you.

ok that seams odd… you can defelct junkrats bombs and anas sleeping dart so i dont see why a flash bang should be any diffrent…

but then again mccree’s flash bang is kinda stupid i mean do you ever see it as a granade? it’s more like he just flashes you with one of those flash powder flashes photograpers use… it’s not like a granade at all… i never knew what the idea with that was… it just seams odd… i mean what is it cow boy magic? ninja trick?`it’s wierd…

then again genji is a pretty wierd ninja too… so at least crap is consistently not making much sense… (also his sword is ugly!)

I’d say im pretty good at genji, I play him at a masters level, but when genji uses his blade 6 players look at him and all it takes is one mccree flash or a roadhog hook, tank ults like shatter, whole hog, and graviton also shut him down and in that situation you’re trading blade and nano if you were nanod for 1 tank ultimate.
Edit: No the mccree doesn’t directly flash you he flashes the ground, or he tries to flash you and misses and you still get flashed because of the flash range.

that’s masters level, genji isn’t meta in masters level

you being “pretty good” at genji, isn’t cutting it at masters rank, below masters you would be having a field day with him… again it comes down to “get better or play a different hero”

if they buff genji, they ruin the game for everyone except genji players, if they leave him where he is, everyone is “relatively” happy

Well me being “pretty good” is cutting it enough for me to still be in masters. What rank are you anyway that genji would be so overpowered?

yes, cutting it enough for you to be in masters, meaning you have to get better to climb… and if you are having that much trouble then that is a testament to how broken genji is… because you’re in masters while just being “pretty good” at a non meta hero…

and im mid plat/high gold, and genji there is almost entirely unstoppable so count yourself lucky

Maybe thats because you aren’t doing enough to counter him. The enemy genji cant be that good, he’s in high gold for a reason you know.

mhmm its called “smurfing”… and “boosting”… low lvl “brand new” accounts from masters players purposefully ranking themselves low in order to kerb stomp low ranked players for fun, and to boost other accounts higher…

also genji is extremely difficult to counter at low rank because of his high mobility, bloated kit, and tiny hitbox… alongside the lack of mechanical skill at low rank…

case in point, had a match last night had an enemy genji, not even 1 prestige and a mercy teamed up, the genji got his dragon blade within 15 seconds of the round starting and wiped our team… on the respawn again, he got blade and killed our entire team… this was a smurfing booster… he was unstoppable no matter what our entire team did…

and it happens all the time every 3 matches or so… so your “hes in high gold for a reason” argument is moot… he is in gold because he wants to be in gold

That can’t happen every game, if what you’re saying is true then he would only need a couple of games to find his real rank if he was indeed boosting. I’ve played in gold before, the genjis are not that good.