Help, i'm getting punished for no reason

why does my rank game alway time ban me went my game crash in middle or begin of game, alway come back if allow me to.

cant help it its my game crash it so why am i get punish for it.

its bs

Because that’s the system. You leave a match, for any reason, you get punished.

I know it’s harsh if it’s a game crash, but that’s why the initial punishment is pretty small.

Note that your team is getting technically punished because you can’t keep your PC in order.

Now crashes here and there happen, hence why the first few punishments aren’t so great.
From that point it’s expected you make sure it doesn’t crash, if it keeps crashing then it’s on you.

Blizzard management do not care. They’ve got their money.
Otherwise they would of come up with a solution.

Now they’ve made money on this game, they’re trying to create a new game. Let’s see how big of a population on players they can build then lose drastically (again).

I really hope MS sack off all of the management and start changing the rules on engangement on competitve.

2 Likes

Came here to ask the same thing. Played every day for 2 weeks in a row without any problem and now I failed to connect once and I’m punished lol waiting 15 mins aint severe but I think it could be solved so you dont have to wait when it’s not your fault

1 Like

Same here, I’ve been playing a lot the past week and I’m finally getting into comp more right. So I was just mid comp game and my internet cut out BUT it comes back within 5 seconds. The game/application does not close but instead reloads itself. It loads the home screen and I see that I just lost an endowment level bc the game thinks I left. BUT THEN I rejoined the game within the next 30 seconds and my team won but I lost sr levels wtf?

In the support section about “Leavers Penalty on Overwatch Account” In the competitive section, it states "Leaving a game early or being removed for inactivity prevents you from joining a new game until the original match has concluded—though you are able to rejoin an in-progress game within one minute to avoid a penalty. " I definitely rejoined within 1 minute but still had to deal with penalties. It’s really disheartening to loss my progress with endorsement levels and comp sr levels.

@bubbleshoot , why so much hate?Blizzard Activision is the top 1 Company in the World I know you will never agree with me and that’s fine,but,do not get me wrong,if u have such oppinion,why you are still with them I mean,on their forum,at Overwatch and so on?I hate once like u now, in the past one company I won’t say the name which company was that,but I hated with reason and I make my move,Blizzard Activision is the only Company that giving alot stuffs to the players, first from all,they pay attention on Community,second thing,most of their games have System that if u leave game for couple months and u come back,the game won’t let you behind the others players.Have you ever in your life think,how much energy requared to made Overwatch 2 what we have now (we have now what Community wanted exactly to have.)Otherwise Overwatch team I bet in my life,they could make 6x games untill now,but,as I said,they put energy and they listen to the Community, and yes I like Overwatch 2.Why this text,well,as I said before I alredy pleyd one game in the past,they never offer anything to the players and that’s sad to see it.I will be direct now what I HAVE,no toxic games at Overwatch,good team mates there,and alot skins,spreys,voice lines from FREE BOOX after I lvl up,from WoW I have also good friends,fun,good memories,Community,most of all couple times I stopped playing WoW and when I returned game acttualy help me to come back on lvl where is not all,but very close to them.I also love Community in WoW so much.I will add 2 more very important things,when I tryhard at Overwatch I got Platinum,same at WoW,meanwhile others companies,don’t care are u new player,old player,do u need some help and so on.People have to see these things so they can appreciate more.I said to random people,be nice,be positive,you win 50% games ,I personal had a chance to become Diamond/Platinum/Gold any time,I meet some people and offer me help,but I never accepted,in order to get Diamond I have to win who knows 50-100 games in arow beetwen with 5 smurfs ,and I know that feeling is not good when u in enemy team that’s good I admit this not happens anymore since March 2021.Second reason why I refuse,my rank isn’t Diamond either Platinum,who know how many games I would destroy in rank devision where I do not belong and I would drop very quick.No metter how much I love Blizzard Activision,on the end I love myself more,am just honest in this post.

they are not, but they do come in the top 5. sony and nintendo surpass them. :slight_smile:

I don’t think he was using the same criteria as you.

Sorry Stannis, your grammar and style of typing gives me a headache.

2 Likes

You be rude to Stannis, I kick you in the balls.

Stannis is the only true ray of light on these forums. Always bringing the positive energy. English clearly isn’t his first language, but his grasp of the language is excellent.

1 Like

No need to be threatening.

I wasn’t being rude. Stannis has posted a huge paragraph with zero spaces.

If he edits it and sorts it out, great, otherwise I won’t respond any further to his previous post on this thread.

It isn’t a threat, it is a promise. I will meet you anywhere you like.

Don’t criticise people who don’t writing in perfect English when it clearly isn’t their 1st language. Dick move.

You are still doing it. Stop it. Just because you are hurt, upset, or unable to understand social interaction, it doesn’t mean you can threaten/beat up other people.

I have simply said, his writing style, and with the amount of text, I won’t be responding to it unless it is edited.

2 Likes

I am not hurt.

I just don’t like people like you criticising someone who’s gone out of their way to learn another language so they can communicate with more people. Someone who is always positive and happy to chat to people.

So what if his written English isn’t perfect. Neither is yours but no one has a go at you for it.

Don’t response to it then. There is no need to be rude to them for it. And for that rudeness I will kick you.

1 Like

Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean you can assault people.

I explained why I haven’t responded as can be seen above. Stop being threatening.

Just because you don’t like how he wrote something, doesn’t mean you can criticise him.

Actions have consequences. You were rude, the consequence for that rudeness is a slap.

Being rude doesn’t give you justice to assault someone, that could get you arrested or worse if you threatened to do that in the real world.

Let the guy respond if he doesn’t like how I said I wasn’t going to respond to him, but at least he understands that I didn’t miss his post, hopefully he can edit it or repost in the future then i’ll respond, otherwise, I won’t respond to him.

Telling someone their efforts weren’t worth your time because it wasn’t up to your standards of written English is so damn rude.

You deserve a slap.

1 Like

Shame to be you in that case if you just go around hitting people because you consider them rude. You sure you’re okay?

You should really stop with the violence.