Hero Pool Destroy the concept of the game

This game is Hero skill based with an FPS twist but the game is clearly skill based as many MOBA and MMORPG elements are inside. The game is in bad shape with the way you are making the Bans that clearly favors one or more characters with those bans that you make. Please this is begining to be very unbalanced and way more than should be with this bans (hero pools). When you made the game you knew it would be very hard to balance so many heroes but with this way it isn’t working at all. This week you have banned 4 dps 1 tank 1 support that are all soft and hard counters to pharah. So good pharah’s can melt many games. That isn’t the issue thought. We can’t counter many others without proper picks.

1 Like

Totally agree. So many player already stop playing comp. It will cause them to stop OW totally soon.

Have fun devs.

1 Like

Hero bans were introduced to combat “long lasting”/“boring” comps such as GOATs. Currently it’s also the only way to do so.

Hero bans are also weekly, and the point you have is only against this week. Mby come back next week?

Do I think that it’s ridicilous that they banned 4 hitscans? Yes. Do I think it’s fun and actually a breath of fresh air? Yes.

Either take a break from the game, or adapt.

games are made for enjoyment when you want to enjoy them .not being forced to sit out for a week or two and no it is fast world .no one likes to sit out for a week . rather people will leave altogether.
blizz needs to adopt to their customers .not the other way around

The majority of the player base wanted hero pools, though?

How much did you really enjoy playing GOATs for a year? Or even dive?

people didnot ask for hero pools .they asked for bans like paladins have .big difference .

this one is not enjoyable either

Yes, and just like every single Blizz employee and OW player over the rank of plat said, it wouldn’t work in Overwatch.

But there’s a difference, with long lasting METAs you’d have to wait up to multiple seasons to play something different. With hero pools, you only have to play a certain META (if one even forms during a week (this week there definetly has, I’ll give you that)) for a week.