Hero rotation - worst decision ever!

I just don’t get it!! Who was complaining about the hero usage in competitive for this change to be made? That’s right, nobody!!! The worst decision ever. Stop trying to fix things that aren’t broken please Blizzard!!! If people like playing a particular role, please let them do that without trying to enforce things on us and reducing our enjoyment of the game - which is great

6 Likes

Who was complaining about the hero usage in competitive

“Grandmasters”. The game is “too hard” for them

1 Like

Actually, it’s a great idea. We always had the issue that there was an abundance of DPS with to few healers and tanks. So if ever season had 1 tank, 1 support and 5-6 DPS blocked, that would give us a greater variety across seasons.

I mean, Blizzard wouldn’t be this incredibly incompetent to only block 1 DPS. Or more than 1 supports. You’d have to be an utter imbecil to think that this would be the kind of adjustement to repair the role distribution.

2 Likes

I am disagree with you, ban META heroes is really good. I can pick other healers, not Ana or Moira every game, without rein I can pick other tanks. That’s really great meta on this week.

1 Like

you can always pick whatever you want.
Hero ban is ridiculous. this week double shield without reaper is beyond absurd.

1 Like

I actually like the hero rotation. Because if you have players that are all the time choosing only their “mains” you have a game that you are destined to play only with one set of heroes. This is a refreshing change.

İt is like half of my game. Delete hero pool pls

Revive the topic .

It’s pretty stupid imo. I just don’t even play the game when the hero I want to play in Comp is unavailable.

1 Like

At the very least make it consistent between ladder bans and pro bans. Pro game is unrelatable now.