Heroic when set Highlight Intro & Victory Pose to Random

As it says, all POTG’s I’ve had & all Victory Poses are set on all characters to Random but are only using Heroic… This can’t be righ!

1 Like

That’s the real problem with true randomness, a million times the same thing could still be random.

1 Like

Touché

You crack me up! :exploding_head: :rofl:

Actually most digital randomiser algorithms are made less random to make them seem as if they are more random! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :melting_face: :wink:

Seriously though it is something they need to fix as the alternative of goin after every game & changin it manually is :face_exhaling: :yawning_face:

Till it’s fixed I see no point in buyin any new Highlights or Poses they’ve released.

1 Like

It’s the same for me, I think they should just remove Heroic from the Random-pool

The last 2 POTG’s I’ve gota after 5/1/23 patch seem to be random again, it could be it fixed. :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

No mention in patch notes though, or no acknowledgement from Blizz it was actually an issue at all for that matter… :shushing_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: