High ping lately

same here ,it’s seems blizzard fixed it

Having the same issue here as well, every 5 or so seconds I seem to freeze for 1 second even in practice range. Only happened since summer games update; checked settings, uninstalled and reinstalled with no change

Looks good for me as well, thank you!

You’re going to a Paris data center now, instead of the Dutch one with the broken routing.

Are you going through Paris instead of Amsterdam too?

Is there any update on this?
I’m still getting 110ms

I have the same issue lately ever since the Bastet update. I think I saw one night when i was getting on the game after Winston’s aninated short where it was basically saying there are latency and disconnection issues they’re working on. But it hasnt changed for me, and it has come to the point where the game is just unplayable now… and I have tried everything, thinking it came from my connexion. But as I play with my friends on OW, they’ve been saying they’re experiencing the same problem only on OW as well…

Hi,

I am from South Africa. Would it be possible for you guys to create a South African server, because we cannot compete competitively due to latency issues. We can only play on the EU servers, and that already puts us at a disadvantage with a ping of over 200-400. Sometimes it would spike to over a 1000 and then the game crashes. We would really appreciate a response from you guys, as we did purchase this game, and as a valued customer, I would appreciate a response. Thank you.

Lately i get my ping jumped from my normal 100-110 to 160-200 which makes the game totally unplayable , ruined for me and all my teammates as I cant play well that way… Its not always happening tho. Usually after updates , events and stuff… Maybe it has something to do with that since we already have problem with Amazon AWS servers being used after updates , making games not open and stay on match loading in Iran. There should really be a solution to this. I mean , why not? everything can be fixed somehow…