High ping on EU (Live in Ukraine

Hi. I live in Ukraine, play on EU. Recently I started playing again. Now I have a new provider with a high download/upload speed (300MB), but ping in game right now is 75-85 at best. Mind you, last year I was playing OW from the different provider while living in the same city (Kyiv) and had ping around 60. Now my computer and my connection are both much better than before but ping is so high I just plain don’t enjoy playing.

I made everything I could with my system but that achieved nothing. I connected my ISP assuming the issue could lie there. They helped me a ton and optimized a route to servers, so now using tracert or looking-glass my ping to servers is around 45. But still no effect in-game. I would assume maybe the servers are just not there but I play a lot with my friend who lives in a different city nearby and despite my computer and my connection being better his ping is around 50 while mine varies between 70 and 100. What’s the issue and how can I fix this? Because as is it’s just not acceptable.