https://pastebin.com/XrXhgt6D

I’m having a lot of trouble with OW right now. I normally run at 144 fps, on all low settings. perfectly fine. Now whenever I play OW is using a ton of disk usage, and because of this I only get 144fps in kill cams, menus, and everything else but me actually playing. When I play the frames are between 18-30 and they sometimes get stuck at 18 until I die. On top of all that I just now got a problem trying to fix that where OW opens to a black screen and then exits. the title is the pastbin for my MSINFO for the startup issue

Hi.
It looks like you have Razer equipment. If you have Razer Chroma SDK then start by removing.
The problem is RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded .
Follow the steps listed here, to try and sort that out.

I’ve removed everything of razer I can find on my PC. I don’t know where else to look for it

You have everything described in the guide to which I have given the link above.
If you actually uninstalled everything from Razer, go to Windows\system32 and delete all files you find from Razer. Also check the folders AppData and ProgramData where you can find the folder from Razer.

I reinstalled it, and it launches and runs, but I am still having the FPS problems in game this time it was stuck at 24fps

Have you tried any basics such as deleting cache and battlenet files? It will also perform the Scan & Repair option.

Hey Apollo,

If you do still encounter trouble, post new system files so we can have a look. Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards as Preformatted text, so we can have a look.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!