I actually think the rank system improved

Hi, I noticed there are alot of complaining topics however I wanted to point out that I feel the rank system actually improved alot compared to ow1. (as a support main)

I have been playing OW for 6 years now and because OW2 is showing statts, I actually learned how to improve my gameplay (mostly as mercy).

Due to the bug, I started in Bronze and quickly found my way to diamond where I feel I belong. (something that was more difficult in ow1 somehow). It is obvious as a solo queuer that I have a bigger impact on a team in 5vs5 compared to 6vs6. In OW1 there were a lot of games where one team would crush the other where as in OW2 I get more of those very tight games where we don’t know who will win until the very end.

Just wanted to share some positivity

2 Likes

Totally agree with you. And it’s good to see people out there enjoying it.

I even managed to do something last night I thought was impossible… Enjoy open queue. Seems the trick is stack with friends and play crazy comps.

1 Like

Greetings @Blutra , I completely agree with every your sentence , glad to see people like you and me can be found here and share some positivity :heart::heart: