I am really, really getting tired of this

So like, once every 1,5 - 2 weeks i get this error, i am in skirmish waiting for a competetive match to start and right at the exact moment a match has been found it freezes my screen and gives an error (i can hear the error sound, but i can’t read it since i cannot alt tab to that error window, screen is frozen). This is annoying as it is, but what is really infuriating (probaly misspelled that word badly) is that i first of all lose 50 comp points and get 10 minutes ban and then i always lose endorsement levels, which I try very hard to get …

And the worst part is sometimes i am quick enough to close OW with task manager, reboot the game, rejoin the match and see the match is ending because i left early.

I know no one can solve my problem here, but i just wanted to share it with the world. Also if you leave a match the moment you join it, or maybe like in the first 30 seconds or so you shouldn’t be penalized imo (i understand that this maybe lead players, in certain situations, to leave early because the team comp was bad), and when you rejoin in the first minute before the doors open, the match should just continue.

Hello Magnitude,

There are several things you can try in a situation like this.

Make sure both your operative system and drivers are up to date:
battle.net/support/article/31024

Make sure you deactivate Xbox DVR:
battle.net/support/article/92046

Delete the Battle.net Cache folder:
battle.net/support/article/34721

Repair the game:
battle.net/support/article/7655

Close background applications to make sure there’s no other program interfering with the game:
battle.net/support/article/23848

If the issue persists, please create your DxDiag and MSInfo files:
battle.net/support/article/12988

You can paste the content of each file on a web like Pastebin and provide us with the links. If it doesn’t let you publish your message because of the links, try to paste them using the preformatted text option (</> button).

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

1 Like

I deactivated all of Xbox DVR and deleted my cache and repaired the game, this issue happens less then once per week, so it could take a while before i can guarantee that it is fixed.

Thank you for your response.

If this only persists in skirmish, simply turn skirmish off. That will also decrease your queue times.

1 Like