I can't login to the Overwatch League homepage

https://overwatchleague.com/ is appearently unavailable for me.
When I try to login, the homepage just reloads without logging me in. I have already connected it to my blizzard account.

19 Likes

Hello PieceOfPanic,

This seems to be related to a known bug with the website that has been sorted now. Can you give it another try, please?

If the problem persists please access the website using a different browser and not the usual one (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc…)

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, I went and retried my standard browser Chrome. As well as 2 others.

Results:
Google chrome, problem persists.
Internet explorer, can’t load the site at all.
Opera, works as intended.

Hey PieceOfPanic,

I will report this to our web team for them to have a look, thank you. Meanwhile try to clear the Chrome cookies/cache and check if it works, if you don’t know how you will find many guides just googling it.

3 Likes

yah me too , i tried using edge firefox chrome and opera , but still the same problem .
please advise

2 Likes

Yep, same here. Now with token drops it’s kinda a problem.

5 Likes

Same, can’t login with edge. Clearing cache and cookies does nothing. Just reloads the page. Mind you, I have zero problems logging in anywhere else. Can’t see you fixing this before tonight, so there go the tokens

4 Likes

Okay I found a workaround, click on settings, which will send you to the accountpage. Click esports and then overwatchleague. This will send you back to the page and will log you in.

16 Likes

I was having the same problem but i found a fix this morning. You need to go to your blizzard account setting, click on “connections”, scroll down to “authorized applications”, remove the overwatch league page, go back to overwatch league website and log in. Make sure all the permission boxes are checked. Should be ok after that

42 Likes

Yes I have same issue. Tried chrome edge and cannot login. Tried Overwatch league app too and same issue.

Worked for me, thank you!

you just saved da world

Having the same problem, but strangely it’s only on my desktop PC. Works fine with Chrome on my iPad, but on with Chrome on desktop I can’t log in. Every other site - Blizzard, Overwatch, and Overwatch Forums - I can log in just fine, but not Overwatch League.

I’ve tried all workarounds previously posted above and none worked. Any other ideas?

Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

I’ve tried on 3 browsers and neither log in, deleted cookies and removed the application and added it back, doesn’t work.

If I click account settings or create account on that page it just says 404.

3 Likes

Same issue, cant login on any browser. Sucks, I’ve been watching all day on youtube. No tokens for me

Sam issue on desktop Windows PC with Firefox. Tried solutions from other users, didn’t work. Login works for the Android app tho, so I put it on there muted cause it’s not really fun to watch on your phone plus I’m not sure whether I’ll still get tokens if I swap to another app even briefly cause the video will stop. Would be really nice to be able to watch it on our PCs for tokens like in the good old days…

Same problem, but this worked for me, thank you so much!!

worked for me. good job, professor token

None of the above remedies worked for me, so I tried using the “New Private Window” mode on Firefox and that succeeded.

This worked for me! Thank you~