I got banned again heres why

I never said that. This is what I actually said.

Perhaps you misunderstood the whole thing which would make more sense than not agreeing.

Possibly. After all:

You said that you report them immediately after looking at their profiles. Do you perhaps check a player’s profile after you noticed something fishy or they outright refuse to switch?

What’s bothering me is not that you are reporting one tricks. What’s bothering me is when you report one tricks.

1 Like

Oh I see, well, most of the time it is when it is when a sketchy player refusing to cooperate or build a composition with the team but sometimes I just do it if I happen to be checking on profiles at the beggening of the game just like in the video. Trust me on that agane, if somone has 10+ h torb and less than 10 min to anyone else there is no way he was not trolling at at least 40% of his games (being generous).

Oh, then I got that wrong.

At first, it sounded like you were reporting such players immediately, like directly at the beginning of a game, which would be a false report, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Sorry for the inconvenience :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You are disgrace of this ow community. Worst kind of player who is abusing reporting system .

1 Like

we torb mains are tired of carrying noobs like u . when we start 1vs6 the enemy team then u are satisfied right??. I got immediately banned after wining the game with 4 gold medals and 29k damage . explain that to me

You are no saint eather if you never swap torb for better outcome. I hate people who report without reason, but one trick who refuse to switch when hard countered are big issue too.

People can still give good arguments on how you were not one-tricking but grieving the game.

Refusing to switch and forcing your team work around you is, in a sense, poor teamwork. You put your selfish interest above the well being of your team. If you are the best matters little if you show your team stubbornness.

The confusing thing is that Blizzard is stating that one tricking alone isn’t a bannable offense. However, they also state that penalties for one tricks are actually for other reasons. That reason being a lack of cooperation.

One tricking alone is ok as long you stay cooperative, explaining not why you won’t switch but why you can’t switch. But what if there is actually a good reason to switch, for example, because you get countered too hard? It would be fair to switch for once to ensure victory, wouldn’t it?

After all, in a team heavy game, each team member needs to trust the others and be ready to sacrifice themselves for the team’s good. This is why I flex. I am ready to make sacrifices and play Mercy or Reinhardt instead of my precious Tracer, sometimes even because a decent Reinhardt is better than a good tracer.

The best thing I can recommend is not to one-trick but to three-trick. If you really want to improve in Overwatch, you need to learn multiple heroes so you can adapt to every situation. If you refuse to switch and remain a one-trick, then sorry if it sounds harsh but please refrain yourself from playing competitively because refusing to learn more heroes, refusing to improve, is a non-competitive and uncooperative mindset.

To cut it short, the main reason why one-tricks get penalized is because they show lack of cooperation and poor teamwork. If you really want to improve, be ready to take the bullet and switch if necessary, and if your hero works, communicate with your team to find the best approach. Still, be ready to make sacrifices. Flex players do that all the time.

To clarify, I don’t like when LeLouch reports people sometimes. I think it’s not fair to judge someone by their profile alone instead of their actual gameplay, which is something they do more often than the ladder. However, a report against one trick is difficult to judge because there are more factors that affect a One-Trick’s-innocence.

if I am counterd ok .but if i am not why should I . the problem is that people always listen to streamers . for example if xqc sayed : hey sym is a troll pick . all of his viewers will believe him .

Quick question: How often do you communicate with your team?

gold dude not much at least I try to

And here is your problem: you don’t communicate

If you don’t communicate, your team won’t know why you refuse to switch. The lack of communication leads to them thinking that you were throwing.

Again, the main reason why one-tricks get banned is bad teamwork. That mindset is strengthened when you don’t communicate, a key component for teamwork.

I tried flexing for what the team needs for 3 seasons but I am the only one how flexs I rarely see flex Its always 5 dps .while the other team has a real comp every game.

1 Like

“M0rdering a m0rderer still makes you a m0rderer”

Just because the other’s aren’t cooperative, doesn’t mean that you don’t need to be cooperative, too. It just backfires with a penalty for gameplay sabotage.

every body in chat but , no body is saying anything I get the usual.yes no by nodding

So there is still lacking communication…

If you were communicating, you wouldn’t have that big of a problem being a one-trick who switches when they get countered too hard.

However, the lack of communication leaves room for interpretation, mostly negative. If it’s not clear why you don’t switch, they think you were throwing.

How to solve it? By making it clear wha you don’t switch.

the most triggering thing is that got banned after carrying a game I know that I am bad at the game but that is know reason to get banned… yup there is a lack of cuommuication.

No, you didn’t. You got banned because enough reports got accumulated to alert the GM’s. They checked the report and found you guilty. (or the report system penalized you automatically).

You just have hit the limit during that game but that game alone wasn’t the reason you got penalized.

Also, I realized that you were lying with your damage done. The top percentile damage on PSN is under 23K, 6K under your claim. So how come a gold player deal so much damage that it exceeds the top percentile so much?

You are throwing games by 1 tricking and have the guts to complain about being banned?

1 Like

Elaborate, please: How is one tricking considered throwing when you also switch if necessary (for example, when you get countered too hard)?