I have bad time play solo in competitive

hello
the solo Experiment in competitive is very painful and not fun at all most of the time i have so bad team But the enemy team is better and stronger , this is not fair at all , And a few times the opposite happens And playing gets boring, Very rarely is the game fair and fun even if i lose at least i am enjoy the game , I guess that the matchmaking is so bad for solo player And targeted , and Not balanced . This makes me frustrated Because I love this game and I want it to continue and succeed ,But the data I see is the opposite.
Forgive me if there are grammatical errors
Because my English not good
thank you

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I can’t see the images.
But I agree that matchmaking is terrible at the moment.

The latest dev post regarding matchmakier: h ttps://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-gb/news/23896785/

“We can’t always avoid these types of matches, but we can make them feel better. These matches can often feel imbalanced if they create situations where there’s a large disparity of skill within a single role between the two teams. For example, we might match a highly rated tank against a comparably lower rated tank, so even if the overall match is balanced, the competition between tanks feels very one-sided.”

Shows the devs are aware of the imbalanced matches, and will look to improve MM over the months.

“Over the months”

Because reverting to OW1s MM in the meanwhile is too hard.

Because is requires months.

1 Like