I have played all seasons in Bronze on three accounts

tell me why I cannot improve? I have tried aiming guides, positioning guides, counters, calls, but I always end up triple digit Bronze. How can one person be so bad? What else can I do? I feel helpless

you aren’t bad really. i’ve played from mid silver to low diamond and some games in mid silver are a lot harder than in low diamond.

The main different is at lower ranks players are out of position more and are more likely to be aggressive and die. I’d say focus on staying alive longer even if it means less kills.

What do you play anyway? It’s hard to rank up as some heroes more than others.

1 Like

Tank and healer. My death-rate is ok, healing too, but I cannot play dps. it sucks the life out of me. I place my money on 2-2-2. We will see.
Thank you for your advice, mate.

I don’t know about your other account but this one only has 1 star.

Don’t listen to the people who tells you some miracle methods (unless they are the Mreow guru), the two tips I can give you are really simple.

• Have a good PC and a reliable internet.

• Pour thousands of hours into the game :
    I had 1k hours of TF2 before playing this game and I have golden border on overwatch.
    A friend of mine was in silver SR when he started, one golden border later he is nearly master. Even former pro Seagull will tell you that nobody’s born a video game genius, it just takes training.

Obviously if playing a lot makes you unhappy just don’t do it, but if you can you’ll make progress. Even if you don’t want to do this remember, at the end of the day it’s not your shiny rank that matters, only the fun you had.

1 Like

Put a team together from people you meet.

Try watching some streams , dunno if there are any educational ones anymore but you can learn a lot about positioning,priorities in heal and general gameplay behaviour AND reasoning behind every desicion.

For example (by far the biggest newbie mistake with a tank imho) , learn when/how to charge with rein , in reality , charge should be rarely used and in general only when there is something to stop at really close.
You are there to shield the team and maybe hammer anyone that comes close enough , not spend 5 seconds charging and providing a juicy target for the opposing dps while your team is left undefended.

After that , since you seem to really care , you can save a few replays of your gameplay , play them back and try to spot any big mistakes or stuff that need improvement (you will be surprised how much more you can improve when you actually see your gameplay from a 3d person POV).

Edit : I haven’t been below gold and i’m stuck in plat/low diamond myself but i guess that a lot of your games are just un-carriable even if you try your best , there’s still 5 others that have to do so as well
So the best course ofaction in the end , might be getting a premade group together , doesn’t have to be 6stack , just try to group with some reliable player(s).
In the end , i have to say that i believe though , that everyone has a limit/skillcap they can not exceed, either because they just aren’t good enough to progress further or don’t have the time/energy to put into it , we can’t all become “seagull” or “shroud” and that’s ok .

I offered you help, you didnt want to. So reason why you are not improving is probably because you refuse help from people who are being honest about certain things in low ranks or you are very bad at learning stuff.

I don’t know what is wrong with me or this game; but I started out in gold in season 3. I slowly declined to silver and once I hit silver I have been going down ever since. Today i hit an all time low of 657 SR. It really is pathetic. I play so many mercy matches where I heal so much and I feel like I just get put into retarrded teams that don’t use mic, don’t listen, don’t stick together.

My last game I played as brigitte because the other healer would not let me be mercy. I was on fire half the time. I had done more healing than the mercy (gold medal) and I had a silver in kills.

I am not saying I am super good at this game, I know there are a lot of people out there that are much better than me but I am a solid support. I feel like I have gotten progressively (at least slightly) better, and my competition score has gotten progressively worse. This competition I dropped from 1200 SR to 657R. It is my alltime low and I feel really pathetic. I think I will give this game away so it can frustrate someone else and I can go play something more satisfying…