I keep crashing when im in a game | OW2

Hello everybody, i am trying to play the OW2 beta but whenever i load into a game, whether it be training range or an unranked quick play, i just crash no matter what i am positive it has nothing to do with my specs, even if i am running an old pc.

My specs are:
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz, 3900 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
GPU: GT 1030
RAM: 8GB

I have updated all my graphic drivers, reinstalled the beta and it still happens. Id really appreciate if somebody could help me or if they have the same issue :slight_smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

i have reinstalled windows and i still have the same problem : (

1 Like

Same problem here even do i used to run overwatch 1 perfectly fine. I even tried playing on the lowest settings possible 50% and lowest resolution, still keeps freezing/crashing.

1 Like

When is Doomfist getting nerfed? Being able to one shot every hero is a bit overpowered right? Why is he so overpowered?

I have the same, it annoys and so far I have removed the game will come out until I see if it has fixed

Hi impostersus,

the issue might be related to your GPU not meeting the minimum requirements for the Overwatch 2 Beta:

You can of course try to apply the steps from the following article, however if they do not work, I suspect your GPU may indeed be the bottleneck.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/310365

Please leave your feedback in General Discussion, this is a tech support forum. Thank you!

Please check this article regarding Overwatch 2 PvP Beta, it sets correct expectations about beta and covers some basic errors as well as directs to our Overwatch 2 PvP Beta forums.