I know, its basically the only income OW (1) still has, but

every time the game is on sale, hordes of smurf are playing and ruin everyones experience.

Stop putting the game on sale pls.

Thx

2 Likes

That would gate keep from the many more normal players who just want to play.

Smurfing is small and basically insignificant. If it was a major issue, they’d of done something by now.

1 Like

Wrong, smurfing is an issue, quite a big one infact.

2 Likes

This is a common misconception.

Normally caused by a subconscious reaction to a low level account, one not based on any fact or reason. As people tend to look outward for reasons to explain why they played badly.

Whilst there are a lot of alt accounts now, there are not many smurfs. As the 2 are not intrinsically linked.

(then again, you can’t bring yourself to see logic and will blindly disagree with me with out data or evidence to back it up).

3 Likes

Nice trolling response to someone giving their opinion.

Again wrong, that’s YOUR opinion, not a fact. It’s a shame you think you’re always right.

Ok, provide proof of all the ACTUAL smurf accounts you encounter when you play.

You’re the proof Nightwing lol.

Trolling Wolfex… Despite being told that I am not them, you can’t help but troll with this terrible comeback when you have nothing to back up your claim.

As I have told you. I have this account and 1 alt account (Roku) to mess about on and try new things. Never needed anything else.

Stick to the subject matter and provide proof of smurfing in your games.

What’s a Wolfex? You make 0 sense. :man_facepalming: Look, people can see right through you, I’m sorry that you lack the braincells to see your own behavior, well, you do see it, but you prefer to deny it and pretend you’re doing nothing wrong at all. Just stop dude.

Haha. Denying your account name change? Despite attacking me for changing mine from BattleCattle to RodimusPrime.

Ahhh my old name, I completely forgot about that. My bad.

“lack the braincells”… you know insultingly referring to other players is against the rules right…

Probably shouldn’t try playing all high and mighty, falsely accusing players of “trolling” when you just throw insults around.

Again, you know trolling is against the rules right? But you still constantly do it, bless you.

Not falsely accusing, I ain’t the only person that knows it. I mean you don’t have many fans. (For a good reason)

2 Likes

Prove i’ve trolled.

I can easily prove your insulting people.

All you need to do is read your posts. It’s that simple.

As I have done, and proven your insulting nature.

The irony. :roll_eyes:

Not sure that is the definition of irony. Your insults and general behaviour a there for everyone to see… Just have to scroll up a little bit.

Maybe, stop going out of your way to reply to someone you have claimed to have on ignore, and stop insulting people. It isn’t going to do you any favours.

Yeah, you’re boring me. Enjoy having the last word and editing your post. x

Sorry, is editing a typo an offence now?

You’ve admitted you are a liar (claiming your30 day ban was a lie for attention seeking, or that you lied to cover up that you did get banned… either way works).

You clearly aren’t bored, if I am “ignored” you would have to make the effort to reveal my posts, and double check as you wouldn’t get notified… so you are either lying again about that, or you secretly love trying to bully people.