I need some help with top 500 stuff :)

I need some help

I played 25 games in ranked that’s required to place top 500. After my 25 matches i ended 3.8k and the lowest person in top 500 is 3.5k. And i have a number connected. So my question is why did i not get top 500?

It does sometimes take a little time to filter through.

Also, did you play all the games in the same region? That’s usually something that catches people.

It has to be 25 games without a leaver. Just play a couple more games

In order to become eligible for Top 500 in Overwatch, you must enable a phonenumber on your account and play the required 25 games.

• If a single game is played without a phone number enabled, the progress towards the 25 games are forfeited and you will have to start the 25 games over
    • To become eligible for Top 500, a phone number must be re-enabled and 25 games have to be played
  • If a phone number is removed while in the top 500, you are instantly removed from the Top 500 leaderboards
    • To allow for switching phone numbers, if no games are played after being removed from the Top 500, you can re-add a phone number, play one game, and get back into the Top 500 as long as your SR is high enough

Note: A phone number requirement does not apply to Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch.