I need to keep installing the same update every day

Really guys? This is the third post I do about this adn no answer…

Every new day I start the game it opens the menu but i can’t get in a game it keeps telling me “failed to connect to server” and literally the only way I can play is by unnistalling the game and installing the last update again. EVERY DAY!! LITERALLY EVERY DAY I WANT TO PALY THIS GAMEI HAVE TO INSTALL THE SAME UPDATE!!

WHAT IS WRONG? PLEASE HELP!

I have the same problem but with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare! A new patch was launced today 27/03 and when it started, suddenly the launcher wanted to download the whole game (170 GB)! After a while and very low speed download (I have 200Mbps) I get the error “BLZBNTAGT000008A4”. I tried everything in troubleshoot and its still not working! I agree with YamiDiddz, there is definetely an issue here!

1 Like

for anyone interested, here is the issue in EU forums: Modern Warfare new update - #40 by NoSkills-21941 - Classic Games Tech Support - Blizzard Forums

Apparently its affecting all games. Try changing region from EU to Americas and it will work. No one knows how this happened.

Hi there, YamiDiddz!

So, first off, it’s worth trying the steps in this guide:

https://support.blizzard.com/article/000034215

Yours,

Arythwinn

I have tried ALL OF THIS!! Still same prpblem even in the americsn servers now is not working after i played 2 games and tried to reset battlenet…
Now itntells me “failed to commect to server” anytime it tells me it found a game and tris to start it…

Ano no it’s not an internet thing because i can play other onlinegames besides overwatch, and no ots not a computer thing because i tired it in 3 different pcs and its always the same thing…

And now I even unnistalled everything inclusing battlenet from 1 of th epcs and ypur wbesite doesnt even let me download Battlenrt to my desktop and keeps saying “failure during download”

Great… I payed 40 euros to never play this game when i want to now…

Hello YamiDiddz,

In order for us to be able to help you further please provide your System Files and a WinMTR trace which checks your ISP connection path. You can upload these files on Pastebin and reply here with the Pastebin link using the preformatted text option (</>).

It’s telling me I can’t reply with Links… So how do I send you the links?

And now I tried creating a ticket about this and is giving me the error

“You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”

Awesome… The amount of time and effort i’m putting into just trying to make this game work, and the ammount of stress is giving me is ridiculous…

Hey YamiDiddz,

You can use the preformatted text option to post links as I said above. This symbol </> in your response text field is the preformatted text option, so copy the Pastebin browser address related to your uploaded file highlight it and click </> and click Reply to post it. You should get something like this https://pastebin.com/

Alternatively, you can just copy the code at the very end of the Pastebin address related to your file/s