If you force 2-2-2, you need to nerf widow/hanzo

I’ve been seeing so many widow/hanzo/brig comps in the 3000-3500 range of PTR comp, it’s unsettling.

One of widow/hanzo’s best counters was goats or triple tank, since they can’t instakill tanks. I’m not saying it’s fun to get GOAT’s on, but getting one shotted every 0.7 seconds isn’t fun either.

2 Likes

maybe nerf the other dps heroes(mei, sym, bastion and torb) and leave the snipers alone

I would nerve Hanzo a little bit, so his annoying one shot kills become a little bit harder to accomplish. The instant one shot kills are only for Widow only. But it’s easier with Hanzo to spam with his arrows for some lucky one shot kills than with Widow.

2 Likes

Can you provide a reason to nerf these heroes? As of right now it can be argued the four you mentioned need buffs

Mei can literally freeze you and you think heroes that can 1 shot is a problem, plus it’s not really fun to get sniped by a mei from the other side of the map. if it’s by a widow or Hanzo you at least know that there was a bit of skill involved.

Sym turrets slow you down and do a lot of damage. if you get stuck in a room with them as for example tracer and you have bad reaction time you are f***d

bastion has a lot of damage, he can get a 6k faster than any Hanzo or widow especially if he has a mercy damage boost or batiste ult.

Torbs turret does way more damage than it needs to and has way too much health

If you can’t dodge mei’s icecycle, maybe you are the one who lacks skills. If you talk about luck shots, hanzo and widows have those too.

Symm turrets are next to useless, so far i had no problem to clean turrets with my team (if you go alone, wtf is wrong with you, it is team game).

Bastion has a lot of damage, hitbox of a train, and a giant crit box for flankers.

Torbs turret is almost butter, good dps will focus it down faster than you can repair it and get torb in process of repairing as well. It is good distraction, but not much more.

2 Likes
  1. mei’s cc only works at close range
  2. sym turrets only work at close range and are flimsy
  3. bastion is super weak unless he’s bunkered down, and even then, just pick sombra.
  4. torb’s turret literally does about the same damage as mercy’s pistol.

i see people say “its easy to spam hanzo arrows and get lucky headshots” if its that easy play hanzo yourself and maybe you get out of X rank and stop complaining on the forums about no sense stuff like nerfing heroes just because you met better player in game and you lost a match

There are so many counters to hanzo and widow… Maybe pick one and learn how to counter them?

Ive never seen a brig on my team xD only on enemy team and we stomped em. But yes, i think hanzo needs a rough nerf, he cant be good in every ranges. What kind of sniper is that