Im about quitiiiinnngggg

BLIZZARD ShOULD CONTROL HOW MANY ACCOUNTS YOU CAN HAVE ON THIS KIND OF GAMES. IS EASEY WHEN SOMEBODY THROW A GAME IN COMP BECAUSE IS A SMURF ACCOUNT . IM TIRED OF THIS AND I THINK PLACEMENTS SHOULD BE MORE REASONABLE WITH PEOPLE WHO BEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR A LONG TIME .WHEN YOU DO PLAYCEMENTS THE FIRST TIME AND YOU WIN ALL 10 MACHES YOU GET PLACE ON DAIMOND THATS WHY PEOPLE IS OPENING A BUNCH OF ACCOUNTS I HOPE THIS CAN GET FIX BY BLIZZARD THANKS

4 Likes

Funny how much better the games are when every player is level 200+ instead of the usual level 30 smurf with 70%+ win rate.

People who come here to post “I quit for X and Y” rarely quit.

Find out what’s wrong with your post: Welcome to Competitive Discussion - Please Read!

The game in its current state is unbelievably trash. I am playing my first comp season of overwatch on console (previviously on PC). What I have noticed ao far is the amount of smurfs, grievers and boosted (mercy) players who are literally ruining my overwatch experience. This problem is 10 times worse on console than on the pc. You as a company need to fix these problems to keep the game going because so far the conpany hasn’t done anything to address such problems.

Heroes/Gameplay:
The lead game designer of the game has done a tremendous job of keeping G.O.A.T.S the meta for 2,5 seasons. How is this comp balanced? How is the comp fun to play every game? Why are you buffing sym/bastion (to screw over my friends in the lower tiers) when you just symply nerf/rework brig, nerf support ultimates and nerf D.va matrix? Do you even play this game to understand this issue? Those are the questions I would like to ask to the person(s) responsibale for the game.

Comp should get a total rework:

• hero bans
  • map bans
    -a rank system that does make sense
  • you should not lose sr when someone on your team leaves mid way to throw
  • make competitive enjoyable to play
  • up the level to play competitive (100+) cause no smurf is gonna play qp up to such a high rank

I know blizzard doesn’t care about their players/customers and won’t fix anything cause they’re to busy creating overpowered heroes and dumb skins but I wanted the spill this anyway. Blizzard also doesn’t care about non-professional players who quit cause they still make a ton of money due to the OWL

Anyhow you’ve lost yourself another great player to this game. I am quitting