Imagine dps ques when new dps hero launches?

there will be 30-40min long dps ques for a long time…everyone gona be queing dps to try new hero…Blizzard needs to address this issue with dps ques that we have today 10min+ cause they don’t know whats coming when they introduce new dps hero.

3 Likes

The community needs to address the issue with Dps queue times by playing more tank and support and being less single minded and selfish

But you wont listen to logic or reason or how supply and demand works… so go ahead and “starve” because you refuse to understand basic economics

9 Likes

Yeah, but the main issue still lies in the fact dps is as big as support and tank combined with the amount of heroes to chose from.

1 Like

“If you don’t like waiting for the game, just play a different game”

That is not a valid response, please don’t be silly.

4 Likes

Amount of choice does not equal reason for popularity… there are litterally hundreds of breeds of apples to eat yet only a handful of varietys are considered staples

correlation does not equal causation

I’ve had this argument with you before and the answer remains the same… if you dont like role queue but still want to play overwatch play QPC

2 Likes

I’ve had this argument with you before and the answer remains the same… if you dont like role queue but still want to play overwatch play QPC

And my response is the same, QPC is not a fair solution to the problem, and even if it was it wouldn’t change the fact that the 222 model is detrimental to the functioning of the game. Are you seriously going to sit there while the house burns and tell me “if you don’t like fire just go next door.” That’s ridiculous, if you care AT ALL about Overwatch you would want it to be the best it can be, instead of allowing it to continue its downward spiral for the sake of this fake “positivity” that seems to be all the rage across gaming communities.

2 Likes

Alright seeing as you are being as thick headed as a donkey on steroids with narcissistic personality disorder I will ask you…

Role queue isnt going anywhere its here to stay and nothing you can do including but not limited to complaining about it untill you are more blue in the face than a suffocating smurf…

Given that… what is your suggestion to improve DPS queue times… and remember “ROLE QUEUE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!”

2 Likes

Tell me, after you insult me what’s the next step of your plan to make the game better?

Role queue isnt going anywhere

Never said it was.

Given that… what is your suggestion to improve DPS queue times…

There have been more than a dozen suggestions by various members of the community, but the shared fact is that something has to be done, and you saying “NUH UH” and stamping your feet at me isn’t going to change anything. People are not going to stop criticising Overwatch because you call them names.

2 Likes

if someone got suppy and demand backwards its Blizzard, imposing something ridiculous like 2-2-2 upon a game with huge majority of players being mainly DPS.

3 Likes

No it very much is a fair solution, one that entitled DPS never deserved.

222 is so far from detrimental it’s hilarious.

How about you get over yourself and stop making non-arguments

You aren’t a huge majority, learn to count.

222 isn’t ridiculous, you still being allowed to post despite being banned elsewhere is

If the game is so perfect why are you attacking people on the forums instead of playing it? In fact your account was created after the 222 patch… could it be that you’re actually just a troll who is attempting a mass flag campaign on people who disagree with you? Surely not, that would be a violation of the ToS and would result in an immediate ban! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Or maybe I’m playing it right now with the magic of two monitors?

Because you know, I’m not 12 years old and think opinion beats facts, like you?

look skynet, Marmite is his smurf and virtual friend.

bingo.

4 Likes

Bingo as in you are the troll, one whose banned from the US and soon to be here too.

I don’t actually know Skynet irl, in game, not him or anything else. But you do you if you want to keep peddling the same irrelevant stuff

There will be no new heroes in the version right?
When OW2 launches who knows what will happen to role queue.

hopefully something bad. Like the garbage man showing up and taking it together with the other trash to the dump.

1 Like

Hopefully they get rid of it. It was a good idea on paper, but in practice it’s been terrible for the game.

Since Blizzard has shown they basically have no ideas or solutions to the long queues, a revert is what I want. And I used to be in favor of role q because I’m a tank main who hated playing tank alone on the front lines.

3 Likes

It’s been great for the game, there are 0 solutions to long queues other than DPS players actually learning and playing the other roles.

RQ will not be reverted here or not implemented in OW2 because there’d be no reason to

It wasnt an insult it was a jibe included in some witty banter… toughen up snowflake

Also I asked you you give me your suggestion on how to relieve the pressure of dps queues considering that role queue is here to stay… please dont answer a straight question with a question

Shut up about it then

In case you haven’t noticed… I am one of those people who have offered a suggestion… but you keep ignoring that because you are thick

I’m not stamping my feet nor denying something has to be done… as said above I have suggested something people can do and it requires no effort or input from blizzard… you just dont like it

Further more… I even deconstruct others arguments and suggestions and mull things over giving criticism and consideration in equal measure unlike you

And if I were to “call you names” you would know it… again toughen up snowflake

1 Like