Input lag problems since latest patch

as the title describes I have never had a problem with this game at all until now. I tested to see if my computer was overheating or something was up but I checked the bios, diagnostics and such. There is nothing wrong from my computers end or my internet, furthermore the other tons of games I play are fine.

You need to revert what you did Blizzard because it’s ruining the experience I struggle so hard to aim now due to this huge input lag. On a side note my gf is getting like 10 fps the first game and then it builds up per games, it never did this before either.

You can check if the problem comes from your hand, the game server or the internet connexion by pressing control+shift+n while playing and checking the displayed informations on the graph. More info here Diagnosing Overwatch Network Problems - Blizzard Support . Hope you can narrow your search for the issue this way.

That’s what I mentioned I’ve checked everything from my computers end. Everything is absolutely fine. It’s OW patch or maybe the latest Nvidia drivers but something has defo affected the FPS on the OW servers that is causing these FPS spikes and such like I said also it’s not just me but my girlfriend had no problems now she starts every game with 10 FPS and then it increases every game. Our computers btw can chew this game for breakfast at ultra settings and I play on lower settings from FPS competitive nostalgia from me cs 1.6 days always love to have an edge if it’s casual or competitive so there is no excuse from my end.

I noticed the same thing!!!