Is any one gonna buy OW2

when i started playing Overwatch i had alot of fun. and i know the overwatch community is the most toxic there ever will be. but that is not what killed overwatch. i bought overwatch it was fun now when i click on the overwatch icon i’m not sure what game i get but it isn’t overwatch. alot of players have been asking to nerf some OP heroes from the beginning. it’s not that hard Blizzard when players ask for a Nerf nerf them. not boost other heroes. by doing so you have created the most out of balance game ever. i myself hate the fact Widowmaker and Hanzo don’t even hit you most of the time when they kill you. it’s so clear on just dropdead cam. why is the old killcam called just dropdead cam. simple because you just die while nothing hits you . there are other reasons why whatever this crap is called is out of balance. it fun to see Blizzard is trying to fix it with making a new overwatch. but the simple solution is just bring it back to the game i bought it was so much fun back then. all the heroes had there charms. but this game is not the one i bought years ago. rest in peace Overwatch. and it’s sad to see you be born dead overwatch2.
also i don;t care about the toxic replies whatever this crappy game is called it is dying and you can deny all you want it’s the simple truth

2 Likes

Ah yes. Teamrez Mercy, Ultimates every second fight, Nanoreinhardt, Sniping Bastion that can headshot, Hanzo scatter arrow, Symmetra Shield gen, …

Old OW had problems, just like current OW has. We tend to remember the good stuff, and forget the bad.

As much as I hate the CC-fest and Nanogengu that OW currently is, I’ll take it over Mercy rezzing the whole team or stupid scatter arrow.

1 Like

when players ask for a Nerf nerf them

Except that players ask for every hero to be nerfed, because they’re salty that they lost one match against them.

i myself hate the fact Widowmaker and Hanzo don’t even hit you most of the time when they kill you.

The game knows what hit better than you do, don’t be silly.

the simple solution is just bring it back to the game i bought it was so much fun back then

Release Overwatch was hilariously unbalanced, which is why so much has been changed. The fact that the current patch is bad (arguably worse) doesn’t mean we should return to the “glory days”. There were none, what the game needs is to stop its current balance policy.

2 Likes

I will not be getting OW2

3 Likes

I won’t buy it, paying for patches of a game I already spent money to acquire isn’t my thing.

I’d rather be happy to see OW2 being a complete failure and Blizzard deciding to add the OW2 stuff in the main game behind an in game currency wall.

2 Likes

Yeah with the Hong kong Hearthstone Debacle and the constant virtue signalling and SJW infestation of blizzard i wont be giving them any more money ever

2 Likes

Lets be honest, Mercy should never have existed xD

I won’t buy Overwatch 2. My problem with OW is still the matchmaking. I like games that lets low skill people play with other low skill people. This game doesn’t do that. It is not fun when 80% of games is just getting spawncamped/killed by high skilled players because you got unlucky with matchmaking.
This game was good in 2016. In 2020, it is probably one of the worst gaming experiences ever.

1 Like

Yes large portions of the playerbase stopped playing the game, including every single one of my friends. So something must be wrong and not like you say :smiley:

When did I say there weren’t any problem?

You got access to global active account list or that just a made up statement?

1 Like

Not only I won’t be buying OW 2 but I won’t be buying anything from Blizzard ever again.

6 Likes

I second that :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Wait, I think I heard that OW2 gonna be free for those who already own OW isn’t that true? This info might have been just rumors though I can’t really remember that

Oh no no no no, no it will have a cost.
Maybe less for those who already own OW1 sure, but free? Nah.

We can never forget, 150 hp zen, 150 body shot on widow, McCree doing 70 dmg per shot on FTH and also have Headshots enabled on FTH, etc.

Launch was nothing near a perfect angel

1 Like

Of course it will have a cost, be that a one off purchase cost or via micro trans. Blizzard not a charity, they are in it to make money.
Like most giant software development companies they have planned well into next year.
Business Forecasts are the basic foundation of any publicly trading business as shareholders need to see a what the return on their investment is likely to look like.

1 Like

Yeah and they chose to make you pay for an update that every other game would have for free.

I wish this to completely turn against them but whales will be whales.

How do you know its just an “update”?
You on Team 4? You a board member? Is Papa Jeff your real Papa?

I would hazard a guess at no to all of the above.

Stop speculating and making up statements, but rememeber the goldon rule…spend your money as you see fit, if you dont like what OW2 is about or going to offer…DONT BUY IT!

They already told the content which is going to be hero specific missions with pve stuff and some sort of cosmetics involved. Now, unless I missed something (in which case I welcome ppl to correct me), this sounds like a major patch and not a whole different game.

1 Like