Is it really competitive?

Okay, I’ll keep this short and sweet.

Overwatch has ranked/competitive. It has a presence in eSports. It’s supposed to be an objective based hero shooter/MOBA. So how can it be that on the scoreboard there’s no indicator for objective time?!

There’s an indicator for elims/assists (which to me already makes no sense since it’s almost the same as elims but with a longer duration attached to it), heals, mitigation and deaths. You can see how well someone’s K/D is or how well they’ve healed, but what you can’t see is a good indicator of how objectively based people are playing.

To me, that makes no sense. I don’t even have to compare it to other games where this statistic is on the scorecard, it just doesn’t make sense not to have it in this game mode or am I wrong?

I’ve had tanks that aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing… tanking/staying on point/distract enemies, but full on rush enemies and die constantly while the healer is on the point/payload. Then people blame the healer for not getting any heals. Also had other situations, but with this statistic present on the scoreboard, people would have a much better time/indicator as how objectively based ppl are playing.

What’s your input on the matter?

PS: I lied when I said I’d keep it short and sweet