Is this for real?!

It is “already” not allready btw.

If you are telling me an opinion, you can’t be right or wrong then. As opinions are not necessarily based on fact or knowledge (paraphrased definition).

You all three? only 2 people have replied to you. Are you ok?

I am not defending them. Just as I am not going to attack them. I agree loot boxes are not a good way to do cosmetics. I would prefer the game to go free to play and just sell them individually.

But I know they are dumb mechanic, so I won’t give them my money to buy them.

If you bought them and are disappointed with the outcome. I am sorry. Not much anyone can do until the game goes free to play.

While 4 sprays in a leg box isn’t what anyone wants to see, afaik it’s all random, so getting one box with 4xsprays in your entire Overwatch career isn’t really the end of the world. I’m going to have a wild guess and say this was the first time it happened.

Live and let live bro. Life goes on.

3 Likes

Bit rude…?

It is RNG on lootboxes though, just because you spent money doesn’t mean you get more of a chance. Personally I’d never pay money for lootboxes. I have over 160 unopened lootboxes because I can’t be bothered to open them all.

Just the roll of the dice dude.

Maybe.

But if you buy loot boxes, you are a bit dumb. Given how easy they are to gain just playing.

You are even more dumb if you pay for them then complain about the end result.

To you maybe, but in general, they’re not dumb and it’s rude to call people dumb for purchasing lootboxes. Complaining about it though is a different story. No-one should complain if they get garbage in their lootboxes, because it’s RNG, like the lottery, if someone doesn’t win, they won’t complain to the lottery people, and people aren’t dumb for trying their luck.

Maybe it is, not that bothered. I was just telling it as it is, did a dumb thing and then wanted to blame someone else when the end result wasn’t what he wanted.

It’s a common way people deal with things.

are you talking to yourself?

1 Like

No no. Apparently the 2 that are not dumb enough to fall for their sales tactics are the sheep… lol.

Coming from the guy that fell for their tactics, I took it as a compliment.