Islam and The New Ashe Skin

Hey everyone, I’m here to talk about something and I hope that everyone speaks about their own opinion respectfully whither you agree or disagree with me.
As Muslims, we do not look at generally naked bodies of women, that even includes bikinis, I don’t mind having the new Ashe skin in the game at all, and whoever wants to use it is free to do so, but what’s bothering me and I believe is bothering other Muslims who try to stick to their religion’s orders is having the new Ashe bikini skin shown up in the main menu screen, because I’m forced to look at something that my religion doesn’t allow to look at and I myself don’t want to look at multiple times a day…
So what (I wish for) is to have an option to choose the skins that show on the main menu or to block certain skins from showing up on the main menu, or at least just for now, to stop showing the Ashe bikini skin on the main menu.
Again, these are my beliefs and my religion’s so please, if you want to share your opinion you don’t have to be disrespectful doing so.
If you work in blizzard/Overwatch team or know someone who does and you read this, please show this thread to someone who can help, I just want them to at least know how we feel about this thing.
Thanks to everyone who read this and got to the end :blush: :pray:

Troll pretending to be Muslim and tries to create drama.

1 Like

Doubt that’s the case

But, does make you think, why can’t you decide what the background is. Would be a nice small feature.

you have no grounds to throw this claim on me, you don’t even know me

That is just a character in game.

Well this pretty much fixes your problem.

Also, lustfull thoughts about woman is haram, discipline your mind.

1 Like

That sounds like a “you” issue and not a game issue.

1 Like

Greetings,@Slapjack,I undrstend your concern,and I complitly disagree with you.Game as Overwatch is place for everyone to have fun,without any politicals or religions preference,everyone is welcome.I see you are connecting Ashe skin bikin with religion ,what would happend if u see real ‘‘Ashe’’ in your real life in bikins,what you would do?U can’t forbide someone to move or how he/she will waer.Ashe is not nacked btw and is one of butifull skin.Just be abit realistic nothing else.I undrstend your religion and respect it.Best of all in the future. <3

as a muslim you just like grooming underage white girls instead right?

then blame it on the white peoples “Culture” instead of acclimating to the culture you moved into

1 Like

Really.

Racism is your response…

Classy.

the truth isn’t racist my dude

there are hundreds of grooming gangs in england abusing underage white girls all made up of men who follow islam

1 Like

Still a racist stereotype used by people like you to justify your belief that certain people are below you.

Exactly what isn’t needed.

Maybe just delete that post and grow up. Or I can just named you Tommy Robinson and accept that you’re a racist?

firstly islam is a religion not a race, so you can’t be racist against it

secondly, go and virtue signal elsewhere MR.SJW

1 Like

Well, you are racist. That is clear.

Call me what you like. You are in the wrong here.

nope, i don’t discriminate, i hate everyone equally

and the truth is never wrong, no matter how much it triggers your snowflake feelings

1 Like

The one triggered here seems to be you. Which is the definition of being a snowflake.

Taking the criminal actions of a small number of people and taring everyone with that brush becasue you are unable to differentiate between people is textbook racism.

not triggered at all my friend

but you keep being a R4pe apologise for the Muslim horde

1 Like

Racist again.

At least your sticking to your guns.

I suppose all white people are scum because a few people did a crime to? Or does your judgment only stretch to certain communities… quite racist that

naa, not racist my dude, just speaking the truth lol

Well, you haven’t. You’ve perpetuated a racist stereotype that people like Tommy Robinson have been arrested for…

So good luck with that.