Issues with rejoining competitive

So after finishing the placements for support and tank, I was finally getting ready to play DPS, which is my main role. A little bit into the game, there was a power fluctuation or something, so my computer suddenly shut down. Since I have my OS on SSD, I was back in Overwatch in about 1 minute time, but then there was this;

1. As I entered the OW menu, the game was loading (“entering game”) for about 30 seconds, and then when the menu loaded, nothing happened when i clicked “Rejoin match”. I kept clicking on it and it kept making the affirmative sound, but nothing happened for another 30 sec or so.

2. When it finally reacted and started loading up Numbani, I got a “You will be removed for inactivity” message, and the 10 sec. countdown started. I was still on the loading screen, unable to do anything but wait. Then, just as I actually came into the match, I was kicked and suspended from playing ranked.

The whole ordeal was really frustrating. I’m not sure what caused these errors or how I could get inactivity message in the loading screen, but clearly, somethings not right with the game at the moment. First it takes way longer to load than whats normal, and then it acts as if I’m in the game and just not doing anything while I’m loading and trying to get back in. It’s ridiculous. I hope this will be fixed so that players that for whatever reason are thrown out of the game, can have a chance to get back in without the game fighting them when their intention was to play the whole match in the first place.

Blizz plizz D: </3

Post this under “Technical Support” so it can be viewed by people that can help you.