I've given up trying to communicate with teammates

In the same match, I can get called “a god” or “a r*tard” by the same person. Whenever I try to communicate with my team, most of the time either no one is in voice chat or I just get ignored.

I get good communication once every 10 games. It just feels like talking to a wall.

You better just ignore that one or two person. I tried not doing vc at all and I did worse.

I sympathise completely. I recently received a warning saying i’d been reported a few too many times. What I can’t work out is… where is the balance? Do they actually watch replays? or do they just take people’s word for it?

The group finder appears to have done absolutely jack **** as far as improving the social situation for a lot of us, and the “endorsement system” is another cheap trick. Now you can’t even voice dissatisfaction without being reported for it. I’m close to giving in entirely.

1 Like

They can’t possibly have the resources to rewatch every report, do you have any idea how many reports are submitted every hour?

It’s a numbers game of being judged by your peers. Too many different people report you over a period of time you will (probably rightfully) be punished.

I tend to get reported if I’m in voice chat when I play dps so I find it better to simply not be in it at all. Also if you’re not in voice chant, you’re more likely to get reported for more minor infractions when they report like gameplay sabotage than abusive chat, which is the worse one.

If they even hear your voice once, you’re getting reported for abusive chat so it’s best not to be in voice. It’s also best to not respond or type anything in chat as well since that will get you reported as well. Just ignore them entirely when dps.

Simple, don’t use voice chat under mid plat rank. Is not necessary to win at your rank (gold). In that rank you need only to do your role right and possibly carry the match with a DPS or Support.

Same but I can’t, I try to communicate but I get flamed then reported then banned

Your communication skill is probably bad then.

Asking nicely to switch or to go point is bad ? 4head

You and Daddy should make a group and communicate with each other!

1 Like

I dont really know if i can believe that, i am talking in voice chat frequently and i was never banned, they are not bannig people for fun. You have to accumulate a lot of reports to be banned. Ond only way to do it is being toxic or sabotaging game for others.