I've got absolutely nothing, no skins from overwatch and none of my recorded hours

I got overwatch 2 and connected my accounts and i have several skins and several hours on charters and have nothing

53 Likes

same ,lets hope it’ll be fixed

2 Likes

sameee :sob::sob::sob:it sucks fr

2 Likes

This happened to me but once I merged my account I got it all back no need to worry

1 Like

They don’t care m8 got there 60 for overwatch one off people, now on to making more money off new people on overwatch 2. If my accounts not sorted tomorrow, I’m deleting and not coming back like many others I’ve seen on Reddit and forums

2 Likes

There are still a few delays when it comes to previously unlocked content (including bundles and heroes, but also skins and other cosmetics) showing up correctly, but to our very best of knowledge nothing has been lost. All we can ask for there is patience - this was a huge gamelaunch, and getting off to a rocky start following the DDoS attacks certainly did not help matters along. For updates, please have a look at the sticky thread!

For the sake of keeping the forum at least somewhat tidy, we’ll be consolidating posts relating to this topic into this thread. Please expect this to be somewhat wild - apologies in advance. :slight_smile:

Since the launch of overwatch 2 as soon as i could get in and play all heroes were unlocked for me until 2 hours ago when i shut down my ps5 . After that i logged in and i’m shocked that most heroes are locked ?! I even bought the premium battle pass and can’t play kiriko ?! I literally uploaded a video on youtube of me playing kiriko ! I really don’t know what’s going on with this game also i bought the watchpoint pack back in june and still not available for me . Get it together blizzard we love this game but the issues are just too much and is killing all the fun .

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. About two hours ago I was playing and had all the heroes as I should because I’ve been playing since 2018. I went on YouTube to have a little break then logged in just to see 20 of my heroes locked. I was recommended to restart my game but that didn’t work. I then tried restarting my xbox but that didn’t work.

2 Likes

You must buy the battle pass or do challenges to unlock.

1 Like

You must buy the battle pass or do challenges to unlock heros.

It’s not great but I’m glad to see I’m not the only one having this issue, I shut down the game for a moment and reloaded and the majority of my heroes are locked, however I get no option to buy them or to complete the associated hero challenge to unlock them.

1 Like

I also own the battle pass + watchpoint pack

1 Like

I found a fix for me, log out of battle.net app and re log in. hope this helps.

This is temporary fix, the devs wants players to do challenges or buy the heros to unlock them.

I have no challenges.

OW1 and OW2 just hasnt merged, game said to restart, did it waited an hour hopped on nothing changes other than my number in the waiting list. Went to work and now, fun fact there is no merging section, almost all the heros are locked and i have none of my stuff from OW1.

5 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. It said complete so I restarted my game and now I don’t have the option anymore and my character r still locked and I don’t have any skins

yup, almost the same with me, on ps4 nothing changed (as in i still got no skins with like 4 exceptions) and on pc (which is the same account) its a total wipe, like its a new account

Edit: now most of the champs are locked on both platforms, but there aren’t even hero challenges to unlock them

1 Like

same problem I don’t know what to do somebody help us!

1 Like

Same here man, i have 0 clue what to do

1 Like