Jeff is best game dev :)

It is quite something else, to have a game dev, that lives his creation.

Without reservation, without pretense.

Just being honest and staying true to it and its community, and especially to that community’s weirdness.

Much love for Jeff and his team!

20 Likes

Jeff did the best presentation as well! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s my dad

[twenty characters]

2 Likes

10 Likes

Holy crap so the Blizz staff ARE active on EU servers

8 Likes

Only if you praise the supreme leader apparently lol

9 Likes

Long live Papa Jeff !

1 Like

good copy paste tf2 with some different heroes jeff thanks!!

Additionally they provided you with a forum where you can complain 24/7/365 so you can’t really complain.

They seem to be really good at finding out what people want.

2 Likes

Because TF2 invented the concept of evil robots and shooting things?

1 Like

Cough “KissA$$” Cough.

1 Like

He is one of the biggest liar in game dev. How do not even care what people, real people who plays OW. He only cares the league players, streamers ect…

2 Likes

He’s most likely not able to change and decide as much as you believe. He’s more like a company president that has to cave in for the stock holders but also give the appearance that it’s his own opinion.

1 Like

Blizzard developers are truly aMEIzing. The kind of hard work and dedication they put in to create these games. This video is well wroth to watch even for those who never played the game.

Diablo 1 was one of my most played game back in the early 2000s and finally it’s creator speaks up about how it was made.

Big thumbs up for Blizzard for creating the best games of all times and keeping quality on the top. GG :full_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

He seems alright.

Games like this are big, multi-person projects. Lots of people applied their skills and creativity to create this artefact. As with most things, the leaders have the limelight and that’s fine. It’s a PR thing after all. Jeff sings the praise of “The Overwatch Team”, and that’s good. I dunno the names of all these people, but they made a fun game. :+1:

1 Like

Then go play tf2, have fun with random Crits and dead comp.

1 Like

Jeff also said that 76 and Doom is on the same footing, either he is lying about this or else I hope for his sake he is Delusional.

Are you on crack? Doom is the most balanced hero in the game right now.

I do not believe any hero in any game ever has been more balanced than Doomfist. He is the epitome of balance for which all other heroes and game developers should strive towards

1 Like

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

1 Like