Jeff is best game dev :)

no?! they called “we rebalance the game after 2-2-2” and doom was so hard broken for only a half year yes! thx jeff! you are the best! fix your game in time thx

If Doom is balanced, what is S76 then?now thats a thought :thinking:

what does doom being balanced have to do with Soldier 76? i dont understand your question. Soldier 76 is also in a great place, its the double barrier meta holding him back. wait for the patch to roll out and you will literally see more soldier and less doom :wink:

S76 has been a bad hero for 14 seasons,

i hope u are a troll or i just lost all hope for u,
if u are thinking that S76 is getting any more playtime next patch,
and Doom is getting less then i dont know what to tell u,
have a good day sir or mam. :kissing_heart:

I agree soldier should do 30 damage minimum per shot and rocket should be a 3 second CD with 150 damage splash raidus of 5-6 yards. That will be fine. Perfect balance. Doom is not too strong every other hero is just weak. Widow should do at least 150 damage body-shot and do not forget her shot should also penetrate players so she as well gets some nice aoe damage. And phara oboy, gotta pump that splash damage up boys! 8 yard radius? Maybe 10. And an ability to super charge rockets for 250 damage direct hits. 195 splash on super charged rockets. 8 sec cd.

nah hes fine fam <3 dont contribute to the power creep and ask for continuous buffs

when did i ask for 76 buffs?

this is Doomfist in a nutshell,
doom has only received buffs and fixes since he got
launched,and then we got 2-2-2 and here we are with the OP Doom innside and outside the meta,

I think that u have a bit off hypocritical thoughts in you,
as u have a private profile and i think Doom is fine as he is now,
and u like Doomfist as he is now EZ kills EZ value low risk EZ SR yes or no? :kissing_closed_eyes:

Doomfist 1 0 1 my dude

LOL jeff is a biggest trash with other management. they paid themselves amazing bonuses while rest of the crew (regular devs) get minimum wages. I wish he’d get fired asap and all blizz finally assimilated by ACTIVISION.

1 Like

yeah literally only whn you praise jeff in a way that makes normal people feel sick. fun fact he got hired by blizzard becuase he was an everquest troll (everquest is WOW’s archc nemesis) who spammed the forums kinda like skynet does. look it up, his comments are still online.

The dude literally doesnt know the first thing about code, art or animation.

welcome to the forum blizz employes

Jeff and his team are doing a great job

1 Like