Join 8-bit Heroes! 🐾

Heyo!

It’s been a while but still looking for some new members! :sunny:

1 Like

Hop in! Always looking for some nice, cool people to have some laughs with.

We also began playing Apex Legends if you are into that! Don’t be shy to join up

Heyho! Join us for some fun, chill games (QP, MH) :))

Whoop, whoop join in!

P.S guess Symm is an emoji :woman_genie:

What’s up people? Get in here and game with us!

Hey all,
still looking for new members! We try to have server internal 6v6 games on the regular now so if you are into that join up!
We also like to chill in mistery heroes so if you are more of a casual player there are also some players for you :smiley:

Summer is over so come and play some games!

We are looking for some people who want some chill games (and I am searching for a fellow Mystery Heroes lover)

Halloween event is here join up guys! We are the cool kids :slight_smile:

I love mystery heroes (I didn’t think anyone else did!) you guys still looking for new people, I am looking for a super chill place nothing big or fancy.

We definitely aint fancy so join in! :jack_o_lantern:

Come join the fun and make friends in overwatch
we are a friendly group that actively play and we would love to have more members to have more fun with :3

Still looking for new members to join some casual games. We mostly play in the evenings EU time :smiley:

We also started doing some casual 6v6s - would like to say it’s chill buut frick it gets intense! So join in! :paw_prints:

1 Like

Very fun community to be in, been here for 3 years and counting! <3

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Still looking for new members to join some casual games. We mostly play in the evenings EU time :smiley:

^ What Maha said - good server and all that jazz

Come come! :heart_eyes:

Still looking for members to join? came back to OW after a long break