Join our Community, Clan and SR Climbing!

Hi there, I’m Lil Grey and I’m just posting to talk about “The Art of Warfare” gaming community.

Overwatch is a team game so it’s always much more fun to play with others. Hence our community. We play Overwatch together on a Bi weekly basis ( and that’s ignoring our 2 optional events , making 4 events a week for you to get stuck in with and have fun). We have members of all ranges of SR, from silver to Grand master. So you won’t be alone no matter what elo you play at. Other neat things we can offer is personal or group training sessions, Being part of our in-house league (with the finals being streamed on twitch!) and at the very least an awesome groups of players of all elos to Queue and climb with.

So to recap we offer:

-An in-house league competition.
-Arcade nights with custom made game modes.
-Structured teams with training support.
-Scrims
-Toxic free environment with a diverse range of members

We have 100+ members in our Overwatch division. All supported by our dedicated team captains and staff to give everyone the optimal overwatch experience. Join “The Art of Warfare” and enjoy Overwatch the way it was meant to be played!

Apply now at www(dot)taw(dot)net or for more info add me on Lilgreyshark#2221.

4 Likes

TAW has given me loads of poeple to play with and somewhere to come to share my love for Overwatch. Everyone is welcomed with open arms no matter what sr or who you are. Overall great community with good leadership and lots of fun times.

If you like Overwatch and like-minded organized gaming with great people, what are you waiting. Join us! :smiley:

Still looking for players!

Always open, always playing and always friendly!

If you want to meet some nice people join us!

I joined this community over 7 years ago and have travelled across many of our games, and I’ve stuck around so long because I found a family of lifelong friends that mean the world to me. A great place to meet amazing people, a fun and safe environment for all, as a well as a great place to develop as a person and as a gamer! I hope that any out there looking for a new place to call home, or a new place to make great friends and climb the ladder in Overwatch alongside members with a wealth of knowledge that you will give TAW a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been in TAW for 2 years. Loved everyday, competing in the League is the way more fun than competitive :smiley:

ive been in taw for a year now its BIG FUN

I have a team of people that are interested in joining this community.
We are NA PC and mainly West Coast. Is there anyone we can talk to about joining your Overwatch Community?