Kick for inactivity in Rank because Enemies hidden in their spawn

At the beginning of this game (King’s Row), the opposing team has a leaver and the game did not cancel itself (already a problem) and after that, they all stayed in the spawn and I got the red message of “you will be excluded in case of inactivity” I could not do anything and I lost 50 points (tank) without being able to return to the game.

And the replay is not even available, so I don’t even have proof to show you…

Please I just ask for a refund of those 50 sr.
I like your game but if you reject your players like that… And I know you can’t help all players like that, but well… I know you’re not even going to see this.

What do you mean “I could not do anything”, was your keyboard unplugged? You don’t have to shoot another player you just have to move.

1 Like

Hello Katogan,

I’m sorry to hear about what happened in your match, it’s never a fun experience when a team has less players, regardless if it’s because of a disconnection, crash, or a player quitting on purpose.

However, please keep in mind that this forum is for issues related to technical support, which isn’t the case with your thread.

That being said, if you were active in the game (not standing still) and you believe you’ve encountered a bug, please report it so that our development team can look into it.

As for your season rating, this isn’t something customer support can restore, nor change. I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello, thanks for answering. Yes I know that’s not truly a “bug” but the first thing I said (about the leaver on the other team who not cancel the game) is a bug. I know that this is a real bug, I see Super (Owl Player) In FreshNuts see this bug before.
FreshNuts Video (direct at the bug passage)
And, then thanks again a lot. I feel a little better to being heard by Blizzard :wink:

Have a good day.

Edit : I don’t actually care for get my sr back, I hope I’ll just get better games nect season, I domt wanna risk to go under 3000 for next placements.