Kicked out of game when matches start

So recently i’ve been kicked out randomly when a match is about to begin. Last game i was duo-queueing with my friend and he got kicked out a few seconds after me.

And discord was working perfectly in the background so it wasnt because of our internet connection. It happens almost once a day. Now i got a 8h penalty for “leaving” a game.

I’ve read quite a few similar posts here on the forum.

do it kick to the login screen?

First to the main menu. Then I tired to press rejoin but then it wouldnt do anything and kick me out of the main menu and said lost connection to server. While I was talking with my friend. This happened to me again yesterday evening when i made a custom game. I was alone wallriding and it did the same thing. ( I used qp settings).

Blizzard, i have no idea why you don’t want to accept that the disconnection issues are from your side, since multiple players are getting it then it wont be from our side, it will obviously be from the server source which is you :slight_smile: so without giving steps that wont fix anything, please make an update and FIX the servers, cause from launch until now, you still have server issues :slight_smile: and you should compensate the players that were disconnected with the SR they lost because of YOUR problem not ours.

Thanks lmao

does it disconnect???