Lag after Updating to 2.69 (Summer Games)

Last night, I updated the game to the latest version and been facing weird lags from then. After playing for a while, the game starts lagging for the following activities:

1. Someone left/joined the game.
  2. Someone (including me) used the quick dialogues e.g. Hello, Thanks, etc.

I checked my internet connection and the ping was around 10 ms, which is fine I think. So what might be the problem?

I’m playing on a PS4 with the latest system software update.

2 Likes

I had the same issues after the new summer game update. I play on PS4 it’s constantly lag which I never had lag before . blizzard please help us fix this problem

3 Likes

Good morning,

Please provide the requested info here so that we can check this.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

yeah my to Blizz help please

i recently upgraded my internet connection to a faster one. the game was doing great, then the summer games update came in and is a lag-disaster! i play on pc and i never had all these issues before this update. it lags even in the training room. blizzard, with the 2019 summer games, did you just broke the game? i find myself ragequitting sometimes because the game is unplayable in his current state. pls fix this problem as soon as possible. sigma is not a priority over how enjoyable is the game right now. you can’t bring a new character to a game that doesn’t work. could depend on the servers ? i play from italy and i obviosly play on the eu servers. one last thing, more then half of my higlitghts disappeared yesterday from my profile, where are they? i seriosly hope you guys fix this game.

1 Like