Lag Causing me to disconnect indefinitely and keep me anchored to the ground

I think this may be due to blizzards servers underperforming, but for some reason I keep lagging and the game anchors me to the ground. This may sound bad, but it becomes worse. Whenever I play comp, sometimes I get Disconected and get banned. This is completely out of my control. I think the problem may lie with my ISP or the Blizzard servers themselves. anyone else have this problem? I did a speed test and my ping is at 20ms which means it should be playable.

Hey there mememaster,

What I would suggest that you do, if you have not done so already, is to try a bit the troubleshooting from this article. If that does not assist, please get back to us with some WinMTR files.

You can use a site similar to Pastebin to provide it.

Hi Vospray

I have tried to use the Blizzard looking glass tool to check if i had a problem. I did some troubleshooting with a redditor and we think its an issue with my ISP. However, I have seen some posts about europeans getting disconnected and having simmilar issues. I am quitting comp for now, but I cant show my looking glass results because I am not allowed to send links.

Thanks

Mememaster

I’ve had a similar issue. Closing and reopening the game usually fixes it. I’d recommend playing a test game or two to make sure things are working, and restart if not. I’ve never had the issue suddenly appear. It doesn’t appear to be an issue on our end.