Lag spikes since summer update

As title, random stuttering lag spikes; FPS dips.
Just letting you know, so spare me the cut & paste response.
Half the people in my games saying the same.

1 Like

I played one game of comp and had my team has the same issues. Personally I had no lag at all but then people started dc’ing.

I have the same problem ! i noticed that the lag spikes start whenever someone starts spamming in game voice lines like hello , group up with me etc. and some people can be really obnoxious with their 50 hellos within a minute which makes my game completely unplayable I cant even move. people leaving/joining or changing heros will have the same impact on the game but the voice spam happens more frequently and thats whats f+cking up my whole game

Same problem. Blizz ignoring as usual, so adding a reply to get more attention on this. Ask people if they’ve had random FPS drops that last less than a second since the summer update. Solid 1/3-1/2 of every game will say yes. Presumably it’ll get patched.

Same problem, but when i open the game the fps is just like before, but after a while it starts lag a bit, soon after it starts to lag in a unplayable way, so after one or two matches i restart the game, but its really annoying.

1 Like

Good morning,

Please provide the requested info here so that we can check this.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?