Large amount of cheaters on PC at the moment

Over the past month i’ve noticed 5-6 cheaters compared to the maybe 1 a month i used to see, I’ve just had a game vs two cheaters on the enemy team (not in the same group). I’m wondering if there’s somewhere I can submit video evidence without breaking the “no witch hunting” rule.

Just report them, don’t think you need video evidence. If you insist, a private support ticket might do the trick - just don’t use the forums for this, that’s what is considered as “witch hunting”.

do you have evidence for this?
like replay footage…

because a lot of the supposed cheaters that get show in footage when reviewed by impartial people tend to come out as just good snap aiming most of the time.

Blizzard actually code to monitor for cheat programs so its not that common…
it does happen but rarely especially now that we have replay.

i dont know if its really that much of a witch trial either because the comunity at least on the US forum is rather impratial and good at over all coming to good conclusions…

Often the person complaining about cheaters is sort of biased… so getting an impartial review is rather good at spotting real cheaters vs just good aim…

At least in the cases i’ve seen.

I think which people would be a bit more methodical about such threads and not just spout opinions with out motivation and not post redundant comments though…

(better to upvote what you agree with then repeat the same opinion)

I have video evidence and it’s a not a question of if they hack, it’s obvious.
when someone is locked onto someone perfectly regardless of how they’re moving.

An aimbot is so easy to spot, unfortunately without video evidence we just never know whether it really was a cheater or just a really good player. You’d be surprised how many times people mistake others for cheating just because they die repeatedly, or they get a few lucky shots which seem unreal and bam, they’re accused of cheating.

I can’t blame the hackers anymore…
Hacks for about 80% of the players is the only way they can play dps lol.
But w.e we just need more OP utility stuff that can’t miss play…
Immoral fields, bubbles, huge shields, proj/hit scan absorption, huge barriers, a ton of CC, armor, Brigitte.

Its funny with hacks some ppl get to play dps the way they are made to be played (hitting shots) something support and tank players with 0%-10% chance of miss playing will never get.

No offense but this is nonsense.

The game doesn’t need more CC and shields and barriers. What are you on about? We have enough of that crap as it is. Overwatch has more “action stopping” abilities than any game Ive ever played and you’re saying it needs more. Hopefully you’re trying to be sarcastic.

As for cheating letting 80% of people play DPS properly, again, this is the complete opposite to the truth. Playing DPS means you should have good awareness, hand to eye coordination, and good instincts on where danger is coming from and how to counter. Cheating literally lets the computer do the hardest parts of that for you, meaning the player actually has LESS to do with the kill. That is not how DPS was meant to be played.

Anyone who cheats is a loser, simple as that. Loser mentality, weak, and needs someone to hold their hand when the going gets tough.