Last Post : Due to troll squads in posts

The same trolls with biases and hates towards anything i dare type is rampant in this forum, It has got so bad no matter what I bring up the same bunch are always there to simply disagree then the circle-jrk begins, It has made it impossible to actaully bring up any kind of topic without having the same ones Spam your post to purposely bring down anything you type, This isnt a forum it’s a Toxic Pit of self-serving ego’s with nothing better to do than to sht on everyone else for daring point out clear flaws in the game, I already know who will respond and what will be said and if you look long enough into my prior posts you will see who is there to bash anything i post, Have fun trolls, You’re not worth the time of day.

Bye.

1 Like

idk what you’re on a bout mate but fair nuff.

Dont usually post on the EU forums but I’m silenced on the US forums because Blizzard thinks everyone on them are a bunch of innocent children who shouldn’t know human anatony.

Not really a fun place to be with trolls, spammers and the need to hyper police your language because of an all seeing overlord who has an automatic filtration system but still allows banned words through just so they have something to do.

1 Like