LF friendly & outgoing players

Hi everyone!

I can’t seem to find people who play consistently and don’t get extra tilted after a loss (or two). I’m not the best at the game, but I’m trying to learn as much as I can and more importantly, I just play for fun. I mainly play QP/comp as I’m not very familiar with the other modes. I usually play support, but I’m trying to get more comfortable with DPS & tanks.

I don’t like the toxicity and negativity that plague this community so I’m looking for chill and friendly players who don’t mind losing from time to time and enjoy the game as much as I do. I can be a little shy at first, but if you want to play together, hit me up!

I can play QP with you, TheLastWish#21871

1 Like

Hey, I’m a real chill guy whom likes to play competitive. Ofc just taking it as it is, just a game. But if u feel like u want to play with someone just for fun and have a laugh, you know who to add, Botnis#2479 !

1 Like

I don’t mind playing add me , ƔŜGamer117#1638.

I just play overwatch for fun as well and I especially like to play with friends and share a laugh. I would like to play with you, here is my discord (Yahia#1285) and hope to see u soon :relaxed:

If you’d like to play add me Khaleesi#22878

Late to the party, but you can add me if you want yeehaw#21964 (: