Looking for a competitive team~

Hi. I’m Starry and I’m looking for like minded players who enjoy competitive for the sake of competition. I don’t care about SR because I enjoy listening to the teamwork that competition brings. Sadly, I can never get that in my groups. Possibly because the people who join just don’t want to work as a team. I want to see if I can find players who are like those who don’t want grind up anymore and is content with their elo. I want to have fun in competitive but in a team setting.

I’m in high diamond and I’m okay with that. If any are in the range of 3350 - 3550 and are versatile/knowledgeable in their roles then go ahead and friend me.

However, the team I’m trying to put together is pretty simple.

Tank - Be the leader! I love it when the tank takes charge and set the pace for his team.
Damage - Listen to your tanks and call out things so I can hear you! c:
Support - Mainly off healer since I’m a main healer. Though will love it if you are good shot-caller as well as a main healer if needed. c:

I don’t know if I will get anybody but I just want to give it a try.

Thanks~ ^.^

Hey there Starry!

I have a team called Green Infinity! And we are searching for a support player. If you’re interested you can reach me on discord (ChrisG#0879). You’d have some tryoutgames and then we’ll see how ya did but it would be nice if you’d try!