Looking for a mature gaming community

Hi me and my 2 mates are looking for a mature gaming community. We prefer to play competetiv We are all between 30-40 years. We are ranked gold-plat. We have been playing together for the last 20 years. And would like to get som new friends.

Hi! Add me to friends please im looking for mature people and make friends :slight_smile: Im 36 myself and I play only comp and think thats most fun, Ive been up to plat and down back to gold many times. Hope to see you guys around. My Btag is: Hyde#21989

I have added you. Lets try to see of we have fun togheter.

add me pls im interested im just quite new need someone to guide me through the game also if you all dont mind. willing to learn. Im 26 this year:)

Hey, been playing OW for 3/4 yrs and left my console friends behind about a year ago. Looking for a small social group to play OW with (Qp & Comp, Im 40m - have mic/discord etc GeminiUk#2897

Hello there

I’m a representative of a Overwatch Community on Discord. for EU, NA and AS. If you’re interested you can join in here we got a advertisement for Streamers, content creators aswell.

Join at discord.gg/MwMBQfs