Losing connection to server for no apparent reason

It’s very common for me to lose connection to a server for no apparent reason, causing my game to crash. I’ve yet to find out why, hence why I’m asking. Recently (as in 5 minutes ago), my game has disconnected from the server during a competitive match, causing me to lose 50 SR and for me to be suspended. It behaved like I was lagging, despite the fact my game was running quite well the previous game. Not to mention my internet isn’t bad either. (It was at around 60-90ms latency-wise.) Can anyone help me as to why this is happening?

60 to 90ms is quite a lot delay tbh. but should be ok still. What are your hardware specifications?
What is your internet bandwidth and how are you connected to the internet (WLAN, LAN?). Are you sharing your connection with many other people?

Is it still happening when you are the only one connected to your ISP? (Can you exclude that its maybe someone else in your network using up your bandwidth at specific times).
Are some other programs running in the background using your bandwidth besides Overwatch itself? (Check with the task manager Control+Shift+Escape).

I had these issues at the very start of Overwatch (Season 1) where every 4th-ish game lost connection for a few seconds and it was a very common problem that was solved by Overwatch itself.

I am connected to an ethernet cable, and am sharing the house with 4 other people, however one of them is not home during the work days.