Lost connection to game server

Since the beggining of this day, everytime Im joining competitive game Im losing connection to game server. Same my teammate.90% rejoin in successfull, rest 10% im getting suspended ofc. Sometimes i also have dc in the middle of the game.
In 100% competitive games I played since 2 days, our or Enemy team have at least 1 DC player (most of them also came back) from losing connection to game server. Many games since those 2 days have been canceled from, i guess, exatc same reason.
OV is rly going down…

Hey Neia,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having troubles being disconnected in Overwatch. Whilst I know that disconnections are very frustrating we’re not seeing any widespread issues at the moment. We will investigate this in case there is anything affecting our servers, but in the meantime please can you complete the Connection Troubleshooting article, including the Advanced Troubleshooting, and Overwatch sections to see if they will help.

I hope that the above helps, but if you still have troubles can you please collect a WinMTR test result that was run while you experienced a disconnect and we will be able to look over that for you.