Lots of people getting disconnects

I don’t know if you are already aware of this issue but on EU servers in comp games constantly someone is getting disconnected. If I play 2 hours I get disconnected once and in at least 2-3 games someone else gets disconnected. This is a bit frustrating. If it happens just after the game has started you do not have time to rejoin before the game gets cancelled. You get suspended and lose SR. This happened to me once.

What is also something you should fix is that after the reconnect you end up in the comp mode selection screen saying you have been suspended. At this point I sometimes get a “chat error” message also. It seems like you can’t play comp anymore cause it says “suspended”. You have to know to press ESC to get back to main menu and there you can rejoin the match.

I have a fiber connection, it’s been up 1,5 years 100%, my PC is connected via cable and this is definitely NOT an issue in my internet connection. There is something wrong with the servers.

What is also bad about this is that a lot of people report leavers even though they actually left because of technical error.

Are you aware of this issue and do you have plans to track down the root cause and fix it?

Edit: And again today 21st January… played three games (or tried to), in one my team member had a disconnect and in the next game I got disconnected when the game started. It said joining game, then went on and off in saying that it’s King’s row, displayed the teams, then said disconnected, displayed the teams again, then again disconnected and finally just threw me out → game cancelled, -SR, suspended.

This happened 12:49. Tried to take a video of how the game behaves but didn’t have the time. Fix this sh*t.

1 Like