Love getting a timed suspension

When the game crashes loading a match…

Black screen for ages. Then dumped straight to menu. Good job SR is irrelevant otherwise I’d be pissed. But suspending someone for the game failing is a bit much.

They need to figure a way round that. They have the brains.

Could be your computer, is it happening a lot?
System doesn’t know if your disconnected, leaver, crashed, etc

1 Like

Wasnt my pc. Was the game client. PC had no issues.

Usually related to disconnection.

Possibly the connection from the ISP you were using encoutnered some issues due to the COVID-19 strain.

Incorrect, the game bugged when it tried to load a game while viewing a highlight.

I.E the game isn’t stable enough to handle its own functions.

Are you using Razer Chroma by any chance?

Never had a single crash… so i’d recommend to check your pc and your drivers. I mean: you say the game isn’t stable, while me and my friends have zero issues with the game, so the cause is more likeable to be on your pc/isp than the game.

Also: DON’T start a new competetive game unless you are 100% sure this isn’t happening again, since you ruin other peoples games… so the ban (exept the first time) is wel deserved

1 Like

Got my new PC (used pc parts) two years ago, was super happy finally was able to play Overwatch with 144hz/fps and then the entire pc died. I spend one day troubleshooting/diagnosing the issue. Turns out the Mainboard died. Got a new one and fixed everything. Since that day I had trouble playing Overwatch competitive because my pc would just randomly crash at times, I tried everything repairing the game, reinstalling ow, completely reset the ssd. Nothing worked. Now I got myself a new PC (again) and everything is working great. I bet I lost at least 500sr due to that issue. It sucks Ik.

Tl;Dr: Get yourself a new PC/find the issue it’s not the game.

I know the issue was the game, as I loaded a highlight, and just as it was opening it found a match and was trying to load that at the same time and just black screened.

It’s ok. rest of the placements went smoothly and placed about 70sr higher than I finished last season.