Love getting randomly kicked of comp game

i was in a comp game the i just get kicked back to the main menu for no reason
and it would not let me rejoin. so i went on the battle.net launcher and it just lost connection to in internet but i still had a stable cennection because i could sill use youtube at the highest quality with no problem. so i restarted the launcher and game and it then worked fine but the game already ened so it was too late and got the penalty.

does anyone know why this might of happend?

Your not alone with this, its effected me and others in my last few games.

Hard to tell without some testing, Mathew! This behaviour usually indicates a connectivity issue, but you’d need to try some troubleshooting steps to rule out the most common causes.
If you are still being disconnected (since you created this thread), please follow the advice in this support article and see if the issue persists. If it does, traceroute and pathping tests done immediately after a disconnection can help to pin-point the source of the issue (or a WinMTR - if you’d rather just have a test running while you play).

This is because every software uses the resources available in a different way. We created a thread some time ago to try and answer the most common questions - if you’d like to have a look, you’ll find it here. Hope you’ll find it helpful (and maybe also interesting)!

@Falronite

Please, follow the instruction in this support article (the same I linked above) and should there be no improvements, please open your own thread and copy there the results of your pathping, traceroute, and WinMTR tests.

Thank you!

Feedback? Click here! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Vyraneer