McCree is awesome

Man people used to know how to evade “the worst ult in the game” in like a few weeks.

I must tell you that this is not the case anymore, you can easily get 3-4 kills with deadeye!

How so? Does it lock on faster now?

Still seems to be the same… I dunno what he’s on about, it can easily get blocked n interrupted.

1 Like

It’s the same ulti but it seems people are less aware of it again, feels like 2016 man :slight_smile:

If you say so. I’d still like it to get changed but at the same time I kinda don’t even care anymore. I mainly use it to reload.

it’s still the dumbest ult in the game becuse mcCree is a kindergarden reject…
i pity the teacher that tried to teach him to tell the time…

He is literally worse then a broken analog clock… because an analog clock is at least right twice per day… McCree is only right once per day!

Every time i hear his ult it just aggravates me and prompts a great degree of murderous rage!

McCree is soooo soooooo soooo DUMB!!!

Q is the I am a idiot who cannot tell time button.
(also it’s disgustingly repetitive… if i play McCree i at least wear the life guard skin as to not torture everyone in the game with the monotony and stupidity of his voice line)

It just pisses me of!!! lt’s like lying about reality!!!

Man now i just wanna go of and shoot a bunch of McCrees in their big stupid faces all day! *grumble grumble*

It’s <insert accurate time here> you dumb son of a *bleep*!

Grrrrr!!..

McCree just triggers me…

big stupid head!!!

Also high noon is just a stupid tv/movie trope it lacks any historical merit to it…

SOO SOOO SOOO SOOOO STUPID!!!

(incidentally blizzard please add an broken clock achievement if you actually use it at high noon)

2 Likes

:smiley: I respect the pain and overwhelming grumpiness of this reply, but I shall nonetheless keep high nooning 'till the cows come home

1 Like

I enjoy playing Mccree lately but man his high noon sucks butt! I’ll be lucky to even get 1 kill with it and not die.