Mercy main looking for a duo [2000SR]

im a 17 year old girl looking for a duo, im really frustrated and upset right now because i have lost every single game i have played today and i have cried because of it…

its impossible to carry as mercy so theres nothing i can do except find someone to duo with… i can also play ana but im much better with mercy

i dont want to be carried i just want a good teammate to play with… also my favourite heroes is hanzo, mcree and genji so if you main them then hit me up XD but i dont mind who you play really as long as you are decent

my discord is han.#1337

2 Likes

Sure We can duo :blush: I tank or Dps

1 Like

I don’t really like playing COMP,but …if you’re up for chill QP games add me Khaleesi#22878

u prolly have found a duo but i could also play with u pretty often:) my battletag is
SMILEǃ#2556

Hey I am gold tank and support who have played too much solo :frowning: I can play dps to highsilver level at least. Your discord doesn’t work for me?

Hey. I play mostly qp/arcades recently and I wouldn’t mind to play these modes with supports. I main pharah/76/mccree and last time when played comp was high diamond(3400+) so tell me if you are up for games sometimes :wink: